Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Crazy Little Thing called Love - Part 1 - It Means


In Love - It Means 


Love you crazy, you're only mine,  say they.
Love you crazy, without you I'd die, say they.
Love you crazy, no one else in your life, say they.
Love you crazy, I must be your wife, say they.
Love you crazy, stalk you where you go, say they.
Love you crazy, can never leave therefore, say they.

Well, say these, they may not, but think these, they sure do.
Love themselves, they do. In Love, truly, they are not.

A mother's love, is unconditional, I know.
A father's love, protects with his life, I know.
A brother's love, stands by you, I know.
A sister's love, misses you every day, I know.
A friend's love, accepts you the way you are, I know.

Well, say these, they may not, but act this way, they do.
True love, it is.

True love, matters not they feel the same, I say.
True love, lets them fly though driven insane, I say.
True love, protects their smile whatever it takes, I say.
True love, will live to love even if its heart breaks, I say.
True love, moves mountains for a moment, I say.
True love, expects nothing in return, I say.

Test of a strong heart, it is. To love some one this way, easy, it is not. 
But True Love, it is I say.


Copyright (c) Sarvi Shanmugham

No comments:

Post a Comment